About Fidelity Bank
Local ownership. Local Decision-Making.
Fidelity Bank is a locally owned community bank and that can make all the difference for you. Local ownership means local decision-making. It means getting the answers you need for your home, your business or your personal banking without working through layers of bureaucracy.
It's the only way we know how to serve the community and you'll benefit by connecting with your Fidelity banker, who believes in and lives in the community - just like you.
Locally Grown. Local Leadership.
You will recognize our senior banking team who are involved in growing the community. They are:
- Bruce Greenfield, President and CEO
- Brian deBuhr, Vice President and Cashier
- Jackie Siems, Vice President
- Andrea Ashley, Assistant Vice President
- Andy Kistenmacher, Director of Mortgage Sales
- Julie Kistenmacher, Director of Mortgage Operations
Growing Strong. Growing Relationships.
Bruce Greenfield, President and CEO, of Fidelity Bank said, "Our primary focus is growing relationships. It starts each day by our commitment to the community and our commitment to each customer. We wouldn't have it any other way."
Customers in Greater Des Moines, Huxley, Cambridge and Ames communities turn to Fidelity Bank for consumer products:
- Mortgage loans
- Home equity loans
- Checking accounts
- Money market accounts
- Savings accounts
- Certificates of Deposit
- IRA certificates of Deposit
- IRA savings
Fidelity Bank specializes in business products and services including:
- Real estate loans
- Working capital loans
- Equipment loans
- Cash management solutions
- Credit card processing
- Remote deposit
- Business checking accounts
- Business money market accounts
- Business savings accounts
- Business certificates of deposit